Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, who has turned producer with her movie ‘Dishkiyaoon’ starring Harman Baweja and Sunny Deol, is quite busy with the promotions. But late on Monday night an incident took place at her Juhu home, that scared the Diva.
As per sources, a small fire broke out at Shilpa Shetty’s Juhu house but before it could turn into an inferno, the fire was doused. Thankfully no one was hurt and there was no major damage to the property. “At around 2 am there was a short circuit and a fan caught fire. It was brought under control within an hour by the vigilant staff and there was no need to call the fire brigade.”
This is the third instance of fire breaking out in a celebrity home earlier we had Shah Rukh and Sridevi too going through this harrowing experience when a fire had broken out in their home too causing a lot of damage to property.